How to beat Uber or Around the world in 80 days
UBER made a huge revolution in the transport market – they changed word TAXI in the mind of potential customers to UBER. This is the greatest marketing achievement! The company always will be the pioneer of RideShare business.
Will Uber be FOREVER number ONE on this market? This depends on their behaviour and actions of competitors.
Let me introduce you an IDEA that will help Uber to gain a foothold on the top of this market or allow competing companies to get ahead.
This is just ONE simple example of how you can easily change the whole situation on the market. You are the LEADER today, but no one remembers you tomorrow! (Kodak, Polaroid, Pan Am, Texaco and many other well-known companies disappeared because of their inability to react in order to modern market demands).
I am talking about the IDEA For Business! The first RideShare company to introduce it to its customers will automatically become the LEADER in this market (will it be Uber or competing company? Who knows!).
Once again, a very important thing! This is just one of the IDEAS! I do not insist that only this idea will create a LEADER. There are many other beautiful IDEAS that just float in the air. Just look carefully around, think and …. implement!
But let’s come back to the particular one:
Around The World In Eighty Days with …..
Journey Around The World with RideShare Company based on the well-known masterpiece “Around The World In 80 Days”
The length of the equator is about 40 000km. This is the way Around The World.
The main goal:
- go around the world – equator – in…. X amount of days.
- Or, just be the first who will do 40 000km (as a rider or as a driver)
This will be a fascinating Round The World Journey. It will start in a particular city and then will pass through all 5 continents, many countries and different cities of the globe, like Beijing, London, Paris, Moscow, New York, Los Angeles, Melbourne, San Paulo, Jerusalem, Nairobi, Rome, Berlin and many, many others.
There will be intermediate finishes in these cities with prizes and celebrations.
Many different activities may be created along this journey – meet with country representatives, conduct quizzes, presentation of different prizes (this is a good opportunity to invite reliable sponsors/partners to the Round The World Journey).
Drivers will receive there riding points/kilometres as the “kilometres” in the Round The World Journey. It will give them another good reason to drive more.
Riders also will receive there points/kilometres towards the Round The World Tour (in Riders situation, probably, should be multiplier coefficient). They may have different intermediate competitions and prizes.
This Round The World Journey can be easily advertised all over the Media in a very attractive and funny form.
This UNIQUE promotion can cover Drivers and Riders simultaneously and increase loyalty to RideShare Company Brand from both sides.
A final point – presentation of the main awards to the winners may become one of the biggest events of the year.
The MAIN prize – Round The World Trip.
“Around The World In 80 Days with ……” will create a real Ambassadors of RideShare Company – Drivers and Riders – who will promote its Brand all over the world.
Main valuable points of this IDEA
- “Around The World In 80 Days with …. ” allows you to more closely connect customers with RideShare Company Brand
- It gives Drivers and Riders both practical and emotional (intangible) reason to use particular RideShare Company over the other rideshare applications. (Intangible connection is the MOST important component in the Brand building)
- It gives an opportunity to promote RideShare Company Brand using world-known title (book by Jules Verne, popular Australian animation TV series – characters from these series may be used in promotion and well known Hollywood film with Jackie Chan as the main character)
- It will increase Brand loyalty from Drivers, Riders and the whole community
- It will increase the popularity of particular RideShare Company as a very friendly and reliable company
What are you waiting for?
Go and beat UBER!
Or you will wait for another presents from global LEADER?!!
Good Luck and All The Best!