Here we’ll talk about your FIRST step towards wealth, prosperity and an increase in profits. The first step in your Anti-Crisis Marketing Rules is – The New Marketing Plan.
Don’t forget, we starting “from scratch”, time to forget your “before crisis” experience and start a new life. Hard times – sharp movements.
- You have to narrow your assortment. Or, if you offering service, reduce the number of services provided. Why? Because you want to be BETTER and FASTER than your competitors and don’t want to lose clients who can afford your service/goods in these hard times.
- Extend your working hours. Depending on the type of your business, you can start earlier or stay open later.
- Increase your involvement in all business processes. It allows you to reduce expenses (you can work after/before hours instead of your personnel) and keep abreast of up to date situation in your business.
- Educate your staff. It is very important! Tough times – tough decisions and your personnel should be aware of what is going on in the business. Otherwise – they can’t help you.
- Create VERY SHORT-TERM goals. Day by day plan is an IDEAL thing, but try switching to a weekly cycle.
- Increase the quality of your goods/services. Try to offer your customers recurring payments plans instead of a one-off payment. It is better to have more LOYAL clients rather than trying to increase the price and LOSE the customer.
- Try to ADD some features that you didn’t have before: free delivery, different payment options, rewards for multiply purchase, free samples and offers, etc.
These are BASIC things that you have to include in your NEW Marketing plan. Monitor it carefully and regularly, check all nuances EVERY day, correct your activity EVERY week and you’ll stay afloat during these challenging times.
If you ready to START, want to implement these or other possible things in your business, or just you any concerns – send us your requests and questions here at email@example.com or give us a call on 0466 593 676
The FIRST consultation is FREE!